Likelihood Ratio (G test) for contingency tables
Performs a likelihood ratio test of independence
- A vector or a matrix
- A vector that is ignored if x is a matrix and required if x is a vector
TRUE, the Williams' continuity correction is used
A list with class "htest" containing the following components:
- the value the chi-squared test statistic.
- the degrees of freedom of the approximate chi-squared distribution of the test statistic.
- the p-value for the test.
- a character string indicating the type of test performed, and whether the continuity correction was used.
- a character string giving the name(s) of the data.
Looks like there are no examples yet.