ANOVA table from the group sample sizes, means, and standard deviations.
Oneway ANOVA table from the summary information consisting of group sample sizes, means, and standard deviations. The full dataset is not needed.
anovaMean(object, n, ybar, s, ..., ylabel = "ylabel")
- level names
- sample size for each level
- sample mean for each level
- sample standard deviation for each level
- other arguments (not used)
- name of response variable
- Analysis of variance table, identical to the ANOVA table
that would have been produced by
anova.lmif the original data, rather than the summary data, had been available.
## pulmonary data used in Hsu and Peruggia paper defining the mean-mean plot ## See ?plot.mmc.multicomp for details on the dataset. data(pulmonary) anovaMean(pulmonary$smoker, pulmonary$n, pulmonary$FVC, pulmonary$s, ylabel="pulmonary")
Looks like there are no examples yet.