loop through all attached directories looking for pattern
objects() through all attached directories
(items in the
search() list) looking for a regular expression pattern.
objip(pattern, where = search(), frame=NULL, all.names=FALSE)
- Character string containing a regular expression that is used to list only a subset of the objects. Only names matching 'pattern' are returned.
- an object defining a database in the search list.
- In S-Plus, an integer giving the frame number.
- In R, a logical that is passed to the
lsfunction. If 'TRUE', all object names are returned. If 'FALSE', names which begin with a '.' are omitted.
- A list of 0 or more character vectors. Each character vector has the
name of one of the items in the
search()list. Each character vector contains the names of the objects in the specified environment which match the
pattern. If there are no matching names in an environment, then the corresponding character vector is removed from the result.
objip("qq") objip("^qq") objip("qq$") ## R only objip("rowSums", all.names=TRUE)
Looks like there are no examples yet.