Predict Method for glmmPQL Fits
Obtains predictions from a fitted generalized linear model with random effects.
## S3 method for class 'glmmPQL': predict(object, newdata = NULL, type = c("link", "response"), level, na.action = na.pass, ...)
- a fitted object of class inheriting from
- optionally, a data frame in which to look for variables with which to predict.
- the type of prediction required. The default is on the
scale of the linear predictors; the alternative
"response"is on the scale of the response variable. Thus for a default binomial model the default predictions are of log-odd
- an optional integer vector giving the level(s) of grouping to be used in obtaining the predictions. Level values increase from outermost to innermost grouping, with level zero corresponding to the population predictions. Defaults to the highest o
- function determining what should be done with missing
newdata. The default is to predict
- further arguments passed to or from other methods.
levelis a single integer, a vector otherwise a data frame.
fit <- glmmPQL(y ~ trt + I(week > 2), random = ~1 | ID, family = binomial, data = bacteria) predict(fit, bacteria, level = 0, type="response") predict(fit, bacteria, level = 1, type="response")
Looks like there are no examples yet.