UScereal data frame has 65 rows and 11 columns.
The data come from the 1993 ASA Statistical Graphics Exposition,
and are taken from the mandatory F&DA food label. The data have been
normalized here to a portion of one American cup.
This data frame contains the following columns:
- Manufacturer, represented by its first initial: G=General Mills, K=Kelloggs, N=Nabisco, P=Post, Q=Quaker Oats, R=Ralston Purina.
- number of calories in one portion.
- grams of protein in one portion.
- grams of fat in one portion.
- milligrams of sodium in one portion.
- grams of dietary fibre in one portion.
- grams of complex carbohydrates in one portion.
- grams of sugars in one portion.
- display shelf (1, 2, or 3, counting from the floor).
- grams of potassium.
- vitamins and minerals (none, enriched, or 100%).
Venables, W. N. and Ripley, B. D. (1999) Modern Applied Statistics with S-PLUS. Third Edition. Springer.