Function for importing the contents of a CNT file into R
This function reads and imports into R the contents of a polygon centroid information file.
get.cntdata(datadir, coverage, filename="cnt.adf")
- Directory under which all the coverages and a directory called 'info' are.
- The name of the coverage we want to work with.
- The name of the file in the coverage directory that stores the data (usually called 'cnt.adf').
This functions returns a list with two elements. The first one is a data frame
with the next fields (columns):
- The polygon itself.
- An array with the X coordinates of the centroid.
- An array with the Y coordinates of the centroid.
- The number of labels this polygon has. The second element in the list is an array with the label identifiers related to this polygon.
Looks like there are no examples yet.