Funtion for importing the contents of a LAB file into R
This function reads and imports into R the contents of a polygon labels definition file.
get.labdata(datadir, coverage, filename="lab.adf")
- Directory under which iall the coverages and a directory called 'info' are.
- The name of the coverage we want to work with
- The name of the file in the coverage directory that stores the data. By default, called 'lab.adf'.
This function returns a data frame with the next fields (by columns):
- The label of the polygon.
- The polygon related to the label.
- The X component of the first coordinate.
- The X component of the second coordinate.
- The X component of the third coordinate.
- The Y component of the first coordinate.
- The Y component of the second coordinate.
- The Y component of the third coordinate.
Looks like there are no examples yet.