Function for importing the contents of a PAL file into R
This function reads and imports into R the contents of a polygon definitions file.
get.paldata(datadir, coverage, filename="pal.adf")
- Directory under which all the coverages and a directory called 'info' are.
- The name of the coverage we want to work with
- The name of the file in the coverage directory that stores the data. By default, it is called 'pal.adf'
This function returns a list with two elements. The first one is
a data frame with the next fields (columns):
- A number that identifies this polygon.
- Minimum value for all the X component of the coordinates.
- Minimum value for all the Y component of the coordinates.
- Maximum value for all the X component of the coordinates.
- Maximum value for all the Y component of the coordinates.
- ? The second element in the list is also a list in which each element is composed by three arrays with information about the polygons that are in the polygon boundary: 'Arc ID', 'From Node' and 'Adjacent Polygon'.
Looks like there are no examples yet.