Multi-Channel Funnels Reporting API
Get the Anaytics data from Multi-Channel Funnels Reporting API for a view (profile).
get_mcf(profileId = getOption("rga.profileId"), start.date = "7daysAgo", end.date = "yesterday", metrics = "mcf:totalConversions", dimensions = NULL, sort = NULL, filters = NULL, samplingLevel = NULL, start.index = NULL, max.results = NULL, fetch.by = NULL, token)
- character. Unique table ID for retrieving Analytics data. Table ID is of the form ga:XXXX, where XXXX is the Analytics view (profile) ID. Can be obtained using the
list_profilesor via the web interface Google Analytics.
- character. Start date for fetching Analytics data. Request can specify a start date formatted as "YYYY-MM-DD" or as a relative date (e.g., "today", "yesterday", or "7daysAgo"). The default value is "7daysAgo".
- character. End date for fetching Analytics data. Request can specify an end date formatted as "YYYY-MM-DD" or as a relative date (e.g., "today", "yesterday", or "7daysAgo"). The default value is "yesterday".
- character. A comma-separated list of Multi-Channel Funnels metrics. E.g.,
"mcf:totalConversions,mcf:totalConversionValue". At least one metric must be specified.
- character. A comma-separated list of Multi-Channel Funnels dimensions. E.g.,
- character. character. A comma-separated list of dimensions or metrics that determine the sort order for Analytics data.
- character. A comma-separated list of dimension or metric filters to be applied to Analytics data.
- character. The desired sampling level. Allowed values: "DEFAULT", "FASTER", "HIGHER_PRECISION".
- integer. An index of the first entity to retrieve. Use this parameter as a pagination mechanism along with the max-results parameter.
- integer. The maximum number of entries to include in this feed.
- character. Split the query by date range. Allowed values: "day", "week", "month", "quarter", "year". It does not work correctly with the
Token2.0class object with a valid authorization data.
A data frame including the Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels data for a view (profile). Addition information about profile and request query stored in the attributes.
## Not run: # # get token data # authorize() # # get report data # ga_data <- get_mcf(XXXXXXX, start.date = "30daysAgo", end.date = "today", # metrics = "mcf:totalConversions", # dimensions = "mcf:source,mcf:medium") # ## End(Not run)
Looks like there are no examples yet.