Begins a window resize operation (for a toplevel window).
You might use this function to implement a "window resize grip," for
example; in fact
GtkStatusbar uses it. The function works best
with window managers that support the Extended Window Manager Hints (http://www.freedesktop.org/Standards/wm-spec), but has a
fallback implementation for other window managers.
gdkWindowBeginResizeDrag(object, edge, button, root.x, root.y, timestamp)
- a toplevel
- the edge or corner from which the drag is started
- the button being used to drag
- root window X coordinate of mouse click that began the drag
- root window Y coordinate of mouse click that began the drag
- timestamp of mouse click that began the drag (use