Plot Means for One or Two-Way Layout
Plots cell means for a numeric variable in each category of a factor or in each combination of categories of two factors, optionally along with error bars based on cell standard errors or standard deviations.
plotMeans(response, factor1, factor2, error.bars = c("se", "sd", "conf.int", "none"), level=0.95, xlab = deparse(substitute(factor1)), ylab = paste("mean of", deparse(substitute(response))), legend.lab = deparse(substitute(factor2)), main = "Plot of Means", pch = 1:n.levs.2, lty = 1:n.levs.2, col = palette())
- Numeric variable for which means are to be computed.
- Factor defining horizontal axis of the plot.
- If present, factor defining profiles of means
"se", the default, error bars around means give plus or minus one standard error of the mean; if
"sd", error bars give plus or minus one standard deviation; if
"conf.int", error bars give a confiden
- level of confidence for confidence intervals; default is .95
- Label for horizontal axis.
- Label for vertical axis.
- Label for legend.
- Label for the graph.
- Plotting characters for profiles of means.
- Line types for profiles of means.
- Colours for profiles of means
- The function invisibly returns
Looks like there are no examples yet.