Normalize within-group data
Norms the data within specified groups in a data frame; it normalizes each subject (identified by idvar) so that they have the same mean, within each group specified by betweenvars.
normDataWithin(data = NULL, idvar, measurevar, betweenvars = NULL, na.rm = FALSE, .drop = TRUE)
- a data frame.
- the name of a column that identifies each subject (or matched subjects)
- the name of a column that contains the variable to be summariezed
- a vector containing names of columns that are between-subjects variables
- a boolean that indicates whether to ignore NA's
- should combinations of variables that do not appear in the input data be preserved (FALSE) or dropped (TRUE, default)
a data frame with normalized data