Gives count, mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean, and confidence interval (default 95%).
summarySE(data = NULL, measurevar, groupvars = NULL, na.rm = FALSE, conf.interval = 0.95, .drop = TRUE)
- a data frame
- the name of a column that contains the variable to be summariezed
- a vector containing names of columns that contain grouping variables
- a boolean that indicates whether to ignore NA's
- the percent range of the confidence interval (default is 95%)
- should combinations of variables that do not appear in the input data be preserved (FALSE) or dropped (TRUE, default)
a data frame with count, mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean, and confidence interval (default 95%).
Looks like there are no examples yet.