reads a source file (usually
from R forge repository
readSourceFromRForge(PKG, TYPE, FILENAME, PROJECT, fromRForge = getSweaveListingOption("fromRForge"), base.url = getSweaveListingOption("base.url"))
- character; name of package to be downloaded
- character; style of the source code --- "man" or "R"
- character; the name of the source file to be downloaded
- character; the name of the R-Forge project
- logical; shall code be downloaded from an R-Forge mirror? Defaults to the corresponding global option
- character; base url from where to download the code sniplet
reads source file from R-forge [from most recent revision in trunc],
but caches the result in a global list in the namespace of package
SweaveListingUtils, so if the URL has already been cached, the
cached copy is used.
The cached copies are stored in list
the current length of this list is stored in
the character content of the source file