Is the installed version of a package current?
Checks to see if the installed version of a package is current.
assert_is_package_current(x, lib.loc = .libPaths(), repos = getOption("repos"), type = getOption("pkgType"), severity = getOption("assertive.severity", "stop")) is_package_current(x, lib.loc = .libPaths(), repos = getOption("repos"), type = getOption("pkgType"), .xname = get_name_in_parent(x))
- A string giving a package name.
- A character vector of paths to local package libraries.
- A character vector of URLs to repositories to check for new package versions.
- Check the repository for source or binary packages?
- How severe should the consequences of the assertion be?
- Not intended to be used directly.
assert_*functions throw an error in the event of failure.
old.packages, on which this is based, which
has advanced usage features.
# This test is marked "dont-test" since it involves a connection to # repositories which is potentially long running. is_package_current("assertive")
Looks like there are no examples yet.