Simulates confidence intervals for binomial data
Simulates binomial data for testing confidence interval coverage.
binom.sim(M = 200, n = 100, p = 0.5, conf.level = 0.95, methods = "all", ...)
- Number of simulations to create.
- Vector of number of independent trials in the binomial experiment.
- Probability of success under the null hypothesis.
- The level used in computing the confidence interval.
- The method used to compute power.
- Additional arguments to pass to
M binomial observations are created using
p). The average number of times a confidence interval covers
p is returned.
The estimated coverage based on which method is requested.
binom.sim(p = 0.95, method = "lrt")
Looks like there are no examples yet.