Control parameters for train
Control of printing and resampling for train
trainControl( method = "boot", number = ifelse(method == "cv", 10, 25), verboseIter = TRUE, returnData = TRUE, p = 0.5, selectionFunction = "best", index = NULL)
- The resampling method:
LGOCV(for repeated training/test splits), or
oob(only for random forest, bagged trees, bagged earth, bagged flexible discriminant analysis,
- Either the number of folds or number of resampling iterations
- A logical for printing a training log.
- A logical for saving the data
- For leave-group out cross-validation: the training percentage
- the function used to select the optimal tuning parameter. This can be a name of the function or the funciton itself. See
bestfor details and other options.
- a list with elements for each resampling iteration. Each list element is the sample rows used for training at that iteration.
- An echo of the parameters specified
I am getting below error while submitting a text x = trainControl(method = "repeatedcv", number = numbers, repeats = repeats, classProbs = TRUE, summaryFunction = twoClassSummary) Error: Please suggesrt Error in trainControl(method = "repeatedcv", number = numbers, repeats = repeats, : could not find function "trainControl"