Needle Plot Lattice Panel
A variation of
panel.dotplot that plots horizontal lines from zero to the data point.
panel.needle(x, y, horizontal = TRUE, pch, col, lty, lwd, col.line, levels.fos, groups = NULL, ...)
- variables to be plotted in the panel. Typically y is the 'factor'
- logical. If FALSE, the plot is `transposed' in the
sense that the behaviours of x and y are switched. x is now
the `factor'. Interpretation of other arguments change
accordingly. See documentation of
bwplotfor a fuller expla
- pch, col, lty, lwd, col.line
- graphical parameters
- locations where reference lines will be drawn
- grouping variable (affects graphical parameters)
- extra parameters, passed to
panel.xyplotwhich is responsible for drawing the foreground points (
panel.dotplotonly draws the background reference lines).
Creates (possibly grouped) needleplot of
Looks like there are no examples yet.