Tetradic Color Scheme
Tetradic color schemes uses four colors arranged into two complementary pairs.
tetradic(color, plot = TRUE, bg = "white", labcol = NULL, cex = 0.8, title = TRUE)
- an R color name or a color in hexadecimal notation
- logical value indicating whether to plot a color wheel with the generated scheme
- background color of the plot. Used only when
- color for the labels (i.e. names of the
colors). Used only when
- numeric value indicating the character expansion of the labels
- logical value indicating whether to display
a title in the plot. Used only when
The tetradic colors are obtained following a color wheel with 12 colors, each one spaced at 30 degrees from each oter.
A character vector with the given color and the tetradic
colors in hexadecimal notation
# tetradic colors for 'tomato' tetradic("tomato") # tetradic colors for 'tomato' with bg='gray20' tetradic("tomato", bg = "gray20")
Looks like there are no examples yet.