Calculate test coverage for sets of files
The files in
source_files are first sourced in to a new environment
to define functions to be checked. Then they are instrumented to track
coverage and the files in the
test_files are sourced.
file_coverage(source_files, test_files, line_exclusions = NULL, function_exclusions = NULL, parent_env = parent.frame())
- Character vector of source files with function definitions to measure coverage
- Character vector of test files with code to test the functions
- a named list of files with the lines to exclude from each file.
- a vector of regular expressions matching function
names to exclude. Example
print\.to match print methods.
- The parent environment to use when sourcing the files.
Looks like there are no examples yet.