Returns a list with two compontents:
path gives the actual
open shows whether each path is open (d-connected)
or closed (d-separated).
paths(x, from = exposures(x), to = outcomes(x), Z = list(), limit = 100, directed = FALSE)
- the input graph, a DAG, PDAG, or MAG.
- name(s) of first variable(s).
- name(s) of last variable(s).
- names of variables to condition on for determining open paths.
- maximum amount of paths to show. In general, the number of paths grows exponentially with the number of variables in the graph, such that path inspection is not useful except for the most simple models.
- logical; should only directed (i.e., causal) paths be shown?
sum( paths(backDoorGraph(getExample("Shrier")))$open ) # Any open Back-Door paths?
Looks like there are no examples yet.