Classical N, P, K Factorial Experiment
A classical N, P, K (nitrogen, phosphate, potassium) factorial experiment on the growth of peas conducted on 6 blocks. Each half of a fractional factorial design confounding the NPK interaction was used on 3 of the plots.
npk data frame has 24 rows and 5 columns:
- which block (label 1 to 6).
- indicator (0/1) for the application of nitrogen.
- indicator (0/1) for the application of phosphate.
- indicator (0/1) for the application of potassium.
- Yield of peas, in pounds/plot (the plots were (1/70) acre).
Imperial College, London, M.Sc. exercise sheet.
Venables, W. N. and Ripley, B. D. (2002) Modern Applied Statistics with S. Fourth edition. Springer.