Check a package from CRAN.
Internal function used to power
check_cran(pkgs, libpath = file.path(tempdir(), "R-lib"), srcpath = libpath, bioconductor = FALSE, type = getOption("pkgType"), threads = getOption("Ncpus", 1), check_dir = tempfile("check_cran"), env_vars = NULL)
- Vector of package names - note that unlike other
devtoolsfunctions this is the name of a CRAN package, not a path.
- Path to library to store dependencies packages - if you you're doing this a lot it's a good idea to pick a directory and stick with it so you don't have to download all the packages every time.
- Path to directory to store source versions of dependent packages - again, this saves a lot of time because you don't need to redownload the packages every time you run the package.
- Include bioconductor packages in checking?
- binary Package type to test (source, mac.binary etc). Defaults
to the same type as
- Number of concurrent threads to use for checking.
It defaults to the option
- Directory to store results.
- Environment variables set during
R CMD check
This function does not clean up after itself, but does work in a session-specific temporary directory, so all files will be removed when your current R session ends.
- Returns (invisibly) the directory where check results are stored.
Looks like there are no examples yet.