Install a package from a git repository
It is vectorised so you can install multiple packages with a single command. You do not need to have git installed.
install_git(url, subdir = NULL, branch = NULL, credentials = NULL, args = character(0), force = FALSE, quiet = FALSE, ...)
- Location of package. The url should point to a public or private repository.
- A sub-directory within a git repository that may contain the package we are interested in installing.
- Name of branch or tag to use, if not master.
- A git2r credentials object passed through
- DEPRECATED. A character vector providing extra arguments to pass on to git.
- Force installation even if the git SHA1 has not changed since the previous install.
TRUEsuppresses output from this function.
- passed on to
install_git("git://github.com/hadley/stringr.git") install_git("git://github.com/hadley/stringr.git", branch = "stringr-0.2")
Looks like there are no examples yet.