Install a package from a SVN repository
This function requires
svn to be installed on your system in order to
install_svn(url, subdir = NULL, branch = NULL, args = character(0), ..., revision = NULL)
- Location of package. The url should point to a public or private repository.
- A sub-directory withing a svn repository that may contain the package we are interested in installing. By default, this points to the 'trunk' directory.
- Name of branch or tag to use, if not trunk.
- A character vector providing extra arguments to pass on to
- Other arguments passed on to
- svn revision, if omitted updates to latest
It is vectorised so you can install multiple packages with a single command.
install_svn("https://github.com/hadley/stringr") install_svn("https://github.com/hadley/httr", branch = "oauth")
Looks like there are no examples yet.