Madras Longitudinal Schizophrenia Study
Monthly records of presence/abscence of psychiatric symptom `thought disorder' of 86 patients over the first year after initial hospitalisation for disease.
A data frame with 1032 observations on the following 5 variables.
- identification number of a patient
- response `thought disorder': 0 = absent, 1 = present
- month since hospitalisation
- age indicator: 0 = less than 20 years, 1 = 20 or over
- sex indicator: 0 = male, 1 = female
Diggle PJ, Heagerty P, Liang KY, Zeger SL (2002). The analysis of Longitudinal Data, second ed., pp. 234-43. Oxford University Press, Oxford. http://faculty.washington.edu/heagerty/Books/AnalysisLongitudinal/datasets.html
Jokinen J. Fast estimation algorithm for likelihood-based analysis of repeated categorical responses. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 2006; 51:1509-1522.