Positive Psychology: AHI CESD data.
posPsy_AHI_CESD is a dataset containing answers to the 24 items of the
Authentic Happiness Inventory (AHI) and answers to the
20 items of the Center for Epidemiological Studies Depression (CES-D) scale
(Radloff, 1977) for multiple (1 to 6) measurement occasions.
1. id: Participant ID.
2. occasion: Measurement occasion: 0: Pretest (i.e., at enrolment), 1: Posttest (i.e., 7 days after pretest), 2: 1-week follow-up, (i.e., 14 days after pretest, 7 days after posttest), 3: 1-month follow-up, (i.e., 38 days after pretest, 31 days after posttest), 4: 3-month follow-up, (i.e., 98 days after pretest, 91 days after posttest), 5: 6-month follow-up, (i.e., 189 days after pretest, 182 days after posttest).
3. elapsed.days: Time since enrolment measured in fractional days.
4. intervention: Type of intervention: 3 positive psychology interventions (PPIs), plus 1 control condition: 1: "Using signature strengths", 2: "Three good things", 3: "Gratitude visit", 4: "Recording early memories" (control condition).
5.-28. (from ahi01 to ahi24): Responses on 24 AHI items.
29.-48. (from cesd01 to cesd20): Responses on 20 CES-D items.
49. ahiTotal: Total AHI score.
50. cesdTotal: Total CES-D score.
See codebook and references at https://bookdown.org/hneth/ds4psy/B-1-datasets-pos.html.
A tibble with 992 cases (rows) and 50 variables (columns).
posPsy_long for a corrected version of this file (in long format).