Climate station data from 2009 to 2011 in the Ahlenmoor peat bog, Northeast Germany
Climatic variables measured from 2009 to 2011 in the Ahlenmoor peat bog, Northeast Germany as part of a closed chamber measurement study on GHG exchange.
FormatA data frame with 43197 observations on the following 8 variables.
- Factor giving the date of field sampling, format is "%Y-%m-%d".
- Factor giving the time of measurement in the field, format is "%H:%M:%S".
- Numeric. Average air temperatures in °C
- Numeric. Average soil temperatures in 2cm depth in °C
- Numeric. Average soil temperatures in 5cm depth in °C
- Numeric. Average soil temperatures in 10cm depth in °C
- Numeric. Average half hourly photosynthetically active radiation during the flux measurement. Actually represents PPFD (photon flux density) in micromole per sqm and second
- POSIXlt representing the date and time for the measurements
Beetz (2014) ...