Time series display
Plots a time series along with its acf and either its pacf, lagged scatterplot or spectrum.
tsdisplay(x, plot.type = "partial", points = TRUE, ci.type = "white", lag.max = round(10 * log10(length(x))), na.action = na.interp, main = NULL, ylab = "", xlab = "", pch = 1, cex = 0.5, ...)
- a numeric vector or time series.
- type of plot to include in lower right corner. Possible values are "partial", "scatter" or "spectrum".
- logical flag indicating whether to show the individual points or not in the time plot.
- type of confidence limits for ACF. Possible values are as for
- the maximum lag to plot for the acf and pacf.
- how to handle missing values. Default is to use linear interpolation.
- Main title.
- Y-axis label
- X-axis label
- Plotting character
- Character size
- additional arguments to
Makridakis, Wheelwright and Hyndman (1998) Forecasting:
methods and applications, Wiley: New York.
Looks like there are no examples yet.