Plots a time series with forecasts and prediction intervals.
## S3 method for class 'forecast': plot(x, include, plot.conf=TRUE, shaded=TRUE, shadebars=(length(x$mean)
- Forecast object produced by
- number of values from time series to include in plot
- Logical flag indicating whether to plot prediction intervals.
- Logical flag indicating whether prediction intervals should be shaded (TRUE) or lines (FALSE)
- Logical flag indicating if prediction intervals should be plotted as shaded bars (if TRUE) or a shaded polygon (if FALSE).
shaded=FALSE. Bars are plotted by default if there are fewer than five forecast horizons.
- Colors for shaded prediction intervals
- the colour for the data line.
- the colour for the forecast line.
plot.conf=TRUE, the prediction intervals are plotted in this colour.
plot.conf=TRUE, the prediction intervals are plotted using this line type.
- Limits on y-axis
- Main title
- Y-axis label
- X-axis label
- Line colour for fitted values.
- additional arguments to
Makridakis, Wheelwright and Hyndman (1998) Forecasting:
methods and applications, Wiley: New York.
deaths.fit <- hw(USAccDeaths,h=48) plot(deaths.fit)
Looks like there are no examples yet.