Plots a seasonal plot as described in Hyndman and Athanasopoulos (2014, chapter 2).
seasonplot(x, s, season.labels=NULL, year.labels=FALSE, year.labels.left=FALSE, type="o", main, ylab="", xlab=NULL, col=1, labelgap=0.1, ...)
- a numeric vector or time series.
- seasonal frequency of x
- Labels for each season in the "year"
- Logical flag indicating whether labels for each year of data should be plotted on the right.
- Logical flag indicating whether labels for each year of data should be plotted on the left.
- plot type (as for
- Main title.
- Y-axis label
- X-axis label
- Distance between year labels and plotted lines
- additional arguments to
Hyndman and Athanasopoulos (2014) Forecasting: principles and practice, OTexts: Melbourne, Australia.
Looks like there are no examples yet.