Returns forecasts and prediction intervals for an iid model applied to y.
meanf(y, h=10, level=c(80,95), fan=FALSE, lambda=NULL, biasadj=FALSE, x=y)
- a numeric vector or time series
- Number of periods for forecasting
- Confidence levels for prediction intervals.
- If TRUE, level is set to seq(51,99,by=3). This is suitable for fan plots.
- Box-Cox transformation parameter. Ignored if NULL. Otherwise, forecasts back-transformed via an inverse Box-Cox transformation.
- Use adjusted back-transformed mean for Box-Cox transformations. If TRUE, point forecasts and fitted values are mean forecast. Otherwise, these points can be considered the median of the forecast densities.
- Deprecated. Included for backwards compatibility.
The iid model is $$Y_t=\mu + Z_t$$ where $Z[t]$ is a normal iid error. Forecasts are given by $$Y_n(h)=\mu$$ where $mu$ is estimated by the sample mean.
summaryis used to obtain and print a summary of the results, while the function
plotproduces a plot of the forecasts and prediction intervals.The generic accessor functions
residualsextract useful features of the value returned by
meanf.An object of class
"forecast"is a list containing at least the following elements: is a list containing at least the following elements:
Looks like there are no examples yet.