|License||GPL (>= 2)|
|SystemRequirements||Debian or Ubuntu system with access to Goto Blas, Intel MKL, Atlas development build as well as a Nvidia GPU with CUDA support|
|Packaged||2016-09-27 22:05:01.990957 UTC; deddelbuettel|
'GPU'/CPU Benchmarking in Debian-Based Systems
'GPU'/CPU Benchmarking on Debian-package based systems
This package benchmarks performance of a few standard linear algebra
operations (such as a matrix product and QR, SVD and LU decompositions)
across a number of different 'BLAS' libraries as well as a 'GPU' implementation.
To do so, it takes advantage of the ability to 'plug and play' different
'BLAS' implementations easily on a Debian and/or Ubuntu system. The current
- 'Reference BLAS' ('refblas') which are un-accelerated as a baseline
- Atlas which are tuned but typically configure single-threaded
- Atlas39 which are tuned and configured for multi-threaded mode
- 'Goto Blas' which are accelerated and multi-threaded
- 'Intel MKL' which is a commercial accelerated and multithreaded version.
As for 'GPU' computing, we use the CRAN package
For 'Goto Blas', the 'gotoblas2-helper' script from the ISM in Tokyo can be
used. For 'Intel MKL' we use the Revolution R packages from Ubuntu 9.10.
Functions in gcbd
|analysis||Analysis functions for GPU/CPU Benchmarking|
|figures||Figures from the corresponding vignette|
|benchmark||Benchmarking functions for GPU/CPU Benchmarking|
|utilities||Utility functions for GPU/CPU Benchmarking|
Get your badge !