Add quantile lines from a quantile regression.
This can be used as a continuous analogue of a geom_boxplot.
geom_quantile(mapping = NULL, data = NULL, stat = "quantile", position = "identity", lineend = "butt", linejoin = "round", linemitre = 1, na.rm = FALSE, ...)
- The aesthetic mapping, usually constructed
aes_string. Only needs to be set at the layer level if you are overriding the plot defaults.
- A layer specific dataset - only needed if you want to override the plot defaults.
- The statistical transformation to use on the data for this layer.
- The position adjustment to use for overlappling points on this layer
FALSE(the default), removes missing values with a warning. If
TRUEsilently removes missing values.
- other arguments passed on to
layer. This can include aesthetics whose values you want to set, not map. See
layerfor more details.
- Line end style (round, butt, square)
- Line join style (round, mitre, bevel)
- Line mitre limit (number greater than 1)
stat_quantile for examples.
Looks like there are no examples yet.