geom_rect(mapping = NULL, data = NULL, stat = "identity", position = "identity", ...)
- The aesthetic mapping, usually constructed
aes_string. Only needs to be set at the layer level if you are overriding the plot defaults.
- A layer specific dataset - only needed if you want to override the plot defaults.
- The statistical transformation to use on the data for this layer.
- The position adjustment to use for overlappling points on this layer
- other arguments passed on to
layer. This can include aesthetics whose values you want to set, not map. See
layerfor more details.