Display a smooth density estimate.
A smooth density estimate calculated by
geom_density(mapping = NULL, data = NULL, stat = "density", position = "identity", na.rm = FALSE, ...)
- The aesthetic mapping, usually constructed with
aes_string. Only needs to be set at the layer level if you are overriding the plot defaults.
- A layer specific dataset - only needed if you want to override the plot defaults.
- The statistical transformation to use on the data for this layer.
- The position adjustment to use for overlapping points on this layer
FALSE(the default), removes missing values with a warning. If
TRUEsilently removes missing values.
- other arguments passed on to
layer. This can include aesthetics whose values you want to set, not map. See
layerfor more details.
Looks like there are no examples yet.