US economic time series.
This dataset was produced from US economic time series data available from
economics is in "wide"
economics_long is in "long" format.
A data frame with 478 rows and 6 variables
- date. Month of data collection
- psavert, personal savings rate, http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/PSAVERT/
- pce, personal consumption expenditures, in billions of dollars, http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/PCE
- unemploy, number of unemployed in thousands, http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/UNEMPLOY
- uempmed, median duration of unemployment, in week, http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/UEMPMED
- pop, total population, in thousands, http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/POP
Looks like there are no examples yet.