Add a single grob, possibly spanning multiple rows or columns.
This only adds grobs into the table - it doesn't affect the table in any way. In the gtable model, grobs always fill up the complete table cell. If you want custom justification you might need to
gtable_add_grob(x, grobs, t, l, b = t, r = l, z = Inf, clip = "on", name = x$name)
- a single grob or a list of grobs
- a numeric vector giving the top extent of the grobs
- a numeric vector giving the left extent of the grobs
- a numeric vector giving the bottom extent of the grobs
- a numeric vector giving the right extent of the grobs
- a numeric vector giving the order in which the grobs should be
Inf(the default) to plot above or
-Infbelow all existing grobs. By default positions are on the integers, giving plenty of room to insert new grobs between existing grobs.
- should drawing be clipped to the specified cells
"on"), the entire table (
"inherit"), or not at all (
- name of the grob - used to modify the grob name before it's plotted.