Add a Straight Line to a HexPlot
This function adds one or more straight lines through the current
plot; it is the hexbin version of
hexVP.abline(hvp, a = NULL, b = NULL, h = numeric(0), v = numeric(0), col = "black", lty = 1, lwd = 2, ...)
- A hexViewport object that is currently on the active device
- the intercept and slope or if
lmobject or a vector of length 2 with
- the y-value for a horizontal line.
- the x-value for a vertical line.
- col, lty, lwd
- line color, type and width.
- further graphical parameters.
The first form specifies the line in intercept/slope form
a can be specified on its own and is taken to
contain the slope and intercept in vector form).
v= forms draw horizontal and vertical
lines at the specified coordinates.
coef form specifies the line by a vector containing the
slope and intercept.
lm is a regression object which contains
reg$coef. If it is
of length 1 then the value is taken to be the slope of a line
through the origin, otherwise, the first 2 values are taken to be
the intercept and slope.