Theoretical maximum for betweenness centralization
centralize for a summary of graph centralization.
centr_eigen_tmax(graph = NULL, nodes = 0, directed = FALSE, scale = TRUE)
- The input graph. It can also be
- The number of vertices. This is ignored if the graph is given.
- logical scalar, whether to use directed shortest paths for calculating betweenness.
- Whether to rescale the eigenvector centrality scores, such that the maximum score is one.
- Real scalar, the theoratical maximum (unnormalized) graph betweenness centrality score for graphs with given order and other parameters.
Other centralization related:
# A BA graph is quite centralized g <- sample_pa(1000, m = 4) centr_eigen(g, normalized = FALSE)$centralization %>% `/`(centr_eigen_tmax(g)) centr_eigen(g, normalized = TRUE)$centralization