Creates a communities object.
This is useful to integrate the results of community finding algorithms that are not included in igraph.
make_clusters(graph, membership = NULL, algorithm = NULL, merges = NULL, modularity = TRUE)
- The graph of the community structure.
- The membership vector of the community structure, a
numeric vector denoting the id of the community for each vertex. It
NULLfor hierarchical community structures.
- Character string, the algorithm that generated the community structure, it can be arbitrary.
- A merge matrix, for hierarchical community structures (or
- Modularity value of the community structure. If this
TRUEand the membership vector is available, then it the modularity values is calculated automatically.
Looks like there are no examples yet.