Graph motifs are small connected subgraphs with a well-defined structure. These functions search a graph for various motifs.
sample_motifs(graph, size = 3, cut.prob = rep(0, size), sample.size = vcount(graph)/10, sample = NULL)
- Graph object, the input graph.
- The size of the motif, currently 3 and 4 are supported only.
- Numeric vector giving the probabilities that the search
graph is cut at a certain level. Its length should be the same as the size
of the motif (the
sizeargument). By default no cuts are made.
- The number of vertices to use as a starting point for
finding motifs. Only used if the
- If not
NULLthen it specifies the vertices to use as a starting point for finding motifs.
sample_motifs estimates the total number of motifs of a given
size in a graph based on a sample.
- A numeric scalar, an estimate for the total number of motifs in the graph.
g <- barabasi.game(100) motifs(g, 3) count_motifs(g, 3) sample_motifs(g, 3)
Looks like there are no examples yet.