Default Panel Function for densityplot
This is the default panel function for
panel.densityplot(x, darg, plot.points = TRUE, ref = FALSE, col, col.line, ...)
- data points for which density is to be estimated
- list of arguments to be passed to the
densityfunction. Typically, this should be a list with zero or more of the following components :
bw, adjust, kernel, window, width, give.Rkern, n, from, to, cut, na.rm(see
- logical, specifying whether or not the data points should be plotted along with the estimated density.
- logical, whether to draw x-axis
- color for points and line
- color for line, overrides col
- extra grahical parameters
Looks like there are no examples yet.