Default Panel Function for densityplot
This is the default panel function for
panel.densityplot(x, darg, plot.points = "jitter", ref = FALSE, groups = NULL, weights = NULL, jitter.amount, type, ..., identifier = "density")
- data points for which density is to be estimated
list of arguments to be passed to the
densityfunction. Typically, this should be a list with zero or more of the following components :
logical specifying whether or not the data points should be plotted
along with the estimated density. Alternatively, a character string
specifying how the points should be plotted. Meaningful values are
"rug", in which case
panel.rugis used to plot a rug, and
"jitter", in which case the points are jittered vertically to better distinguish overlapping points.
- logical, whether to draw x-axis
- an optional grouping variable. If present,
panel.superposewill be used instead to display each subgroup
- numeric vector of weights for the density
calculations. If this is specified, the
...part must also include a
subscriptsargument that matches the weights to
plot.points="jitter", the value to use as the
typeargument used to plot points, if requested. This is not expected to be useful, it is available mostly to protect a
typeargument, if specified, from affecting the density curve.
- extra graphical parameters. Note that additional
panel.rugcannot be passed on through
- A character string that is prepended to the names of grobs that are created by this panel function.
Looks like there are no examples yet.