Add UI controls to switch layers on and off
Uses Leaflet's built-in
addLayersControl(map, baseGroups = character(0), overlayGroups = character(0), position = c("topright", "bottomright", "bottomleft", "topleft"), options = layersControlOptions())
layersControlOptions(collapsed = TRUE, autoZIndex = TRUE)
- the map to add the layers control to
- character vector where each element is the name of a group. The user will be able to choose one base group (only) at a time. This is most commonly used for mostly-opaque tile layers.
- character vector where each element is the name of a group. The user can turn each overlay group on or off independently.
- position of control: 'topleft', 'topright', 'bottomleft', or 'bottomright'
- a list of additional options, intended to be provided by
a call to
TRUE(the default), the layers control will be rendered as an icon that expands when hovered over. Set to
FALSEto have the layers control always appear in its expanded state.
TRUE, the control will automatically maintain the z-order of its various groups as overlays are switched on and off.
leaflet() %>% addTiles(group = "OpenStreetMap") %>% addProviderTiles("Stamen.Toner", group = "Toner by Stamen") %>% addMarkers(runif(20, -75, -74), runif(20, 41, 42), group = "Markers") %>% addLayersControl(baseGroups = c("OpenStreetMap", "Toner by Stamen"), overlayGroups = c("Markers"))