Result of tuning.
Container for results of hyperparameter tuning. Contains the obtained point in search space, its performance values and the optimization path which lead there. Object members:
- learner [
- Learner that was optimized.
- control [
- Control object from tuning.
- x [
- Named list of hyperparameter values identified as optimal.
Note that when you have trafos on some of your params,
xwill always be on the TRANSFORMED scale so you directly use it.
- y [
- Performance values for optimal
- threshold [
- Vector of finally found and used thresholds
tune.thresholdwas enabled in
TuneControl, otherwise not present and hence
- opt.path [
- Optimization path which lead to
x. Note that when you have trafos on some of your params, the opt.path always contains the UNTRANSFORMED values on the original scale. You can simply call
trafoOptPath(opt.path)to transform them, or,
Looks like there are no examples yet.