Plot a static lim rule result
A plot of the result of a dynamic LIM rule check will be produced.
qat_plot_lim_rule_static_1d(flagvector, filename, measurement_vector = NULL, min_value = NULL, max_value = NULL, measurement_name = "", directoryname = "", plotstyle = NULL)
- The resulting flagvector of qat\_analyse\_lim\_rule\_static\_1d
- Name of the file without extension.
- The measurement vector, which should be plotted
- The used minimum value of the test.
- The used maximum value of the test.
- Name of the measurement.
- Directory, where the resulted file should be stored.
- A list with a qat color scheme.
A plot will be produced, which base on the resulting flagvector of qat\_analyse\_lim\_rule\_static\_1d. With additional information on the parameters, which were used while performing the test, this function will produce a more detailed plot. When no plotstyle is defined the standard-colorscheme will be used. The resulting plot will be stored in the folder, which is defined by directory under the given filename, with the extension png.
No return value.
vec <- rnorm(1000) result <- qat_analyse_lim_rule_static_1d(vec, -2,2) # this example produce a file exampleplot_lim_sta.png in the current directory qat_plot_lim_rule_static_1d(result$flagvector, "exampleplot_lim_sta", measurement_vector=vec, min_value=result$min_value, max_value=result$max_value, measurement_name="Testresult")