Check an R-package on R-hub, for a CRAN submission
This function calls
check() with arguments and platforms, that
are suggested for a CRAN submission.
check_for_cran(path = ".", email = NULL, check_args = "--as-cran", env_vars = c(`_R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_` = "true"), platforms = NULL, ...)
- Path to a directory containing an R package, or path to
source R package tarball built with
R CMD buildor
- Email address to send notification to about the build.
It must be a validated email address, see
NULL, then the email address of the maintainer is used, as defined in the
DESCRIPTIONfile of the package.
- Arguments for
R CMD check. By default
- Environment variables to set on the builder. By default
_R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_=trueis set, to require all packages used.
- Character vector of platform ids to use
NULL, then a set of default platforms will be selected, see below.
- Additional arguments are passed to
In particular, if
NULL (the default), then
- It checks the package on Windows, and Linux.
- It checks the package on R-release and R-devel.
- It uses the
R CMD build.
- It requires all dependencies, including suggested ones.
An rhub_check object.
## Not run: # ch <- check_for_cran("package", show_status = FALSE) # ch$update() # ch$livelog(3) # ## End(Not run)