Convert a document with pandoc
Convert documents to and from various formats using the pandoc utility.
pandoc_convert(input, to = NULL, from = NULL, output = NULL, citeproc = FALSE, options = NULL, verbose = FALSE, wd = NULL)
- Character vector containing paths to input files (files must be UTF-8 encoded)
- Format to convert to (if not specified, you must specify
- Format to convert from (if not specified then the format is
determined based on the file extension of
- Output file (if not specified then determined based on format being converted to)
TRUEto run the pandoc-citeproc filter (for processing citations) as part of the conversion
- Character vector of command line options to pass to pandoc.
TRUEto show the pandoc command line which was executed
- Working directory in which code will be executed. If not
supplied, defaults to the common base directory of
Supported input and output formats are described in the
The system path as well as the version of pandoc shipped with RStudio (if running under RStudio) are scanned for pandoc and the highest version available is used.
library(rmarkdown) # convert markdown to various formats pandoc_convert("input.md", to = "html") pandoc_convert("input.md", to = "pdf") # process citations pandoc_convert("input.md", to = "html", citeproc = TRUE) # add some pandoc options pandoc_convert("input.md", to="pdf, options = c("--listings"))