Include content within output
Specify additional content to be included within an output document.
includes(in_header = NULL, before_body = NULL, after_body = NULL)
includes_to_pandoc_args(includes, filter = identity)
- One or more files with content to be included in the header of the document.
- One or more files with content to be included before the document body.
- One or more files with content to be included after the document body.
- Includes to convert to pandoc ars
- Filter to pre-process includes with
Non-absolute paths for resources referenced from the
parameters are resolved relative to the directory of the input document.
- Includes list or pandoc args
library(rmarkdown) html_document(includes = includes(before_body = "header.htm")) pdf_document(includes = includes(after_body = "footer.tex"))